Monday, August 9, 2010

No Dinning Out...Week 2

So this week we had a few hiccups and ate out two times during the week breaking our No Dining Out pledge. The first was after church when a couple {who had a baby in early June} came back and wanted to grab lunch together. Had Mr. M and I not just cleared out our guest bed room and turned our dinning room into a sorting room, we would have had them over but we didn't.

The second time was during the power outage. Mr. M had a business dinner {paid by work - yeah} so I was stuck at home, hungry and dry ceral was going to cut it. So I ended up at Chick-fil-A and only paid for my fries since I had a coupon for a free sandwich and a free drink. This is why I heart Chick-fi-A.


Even on our trip to the beach, Mr. M and I were to have our meals covered by parents or gift certificates so not a dime was spent on eating out.

No comments:

Post a Comment