Monday, March 19, 2012

Rambles...

1. Even though I’m not debt free yet, I am in a much better place than I was a year ago.


2. We’re in a sluggish point with our debt snowball. Even with though I have a new job with more pay, I’m on the road more. More road time = more gas. Lovely. We’re also trying to improve our house with projects that we should have fixed years ago…such as a leaky faucet or a front light so we stop falling down the front steps.

3. I am scared beyond words for my husband’s test results next month. It’s going to change us either for the better or worse and I’m trying my hardest to not comfort myself with food. So far, no luck but I am trying.

2 comments:

  1. If it changes you for better or worse is your decision. You can let bad results make you better or bitter. Remember you do have other options. I lost two children as newborns and I remember the physician who delivered my third daughter coming into my room and he was crying, not a good sign by the way. He told me I could let this news make me a better person or a bitter person. I chose better. Remember no matter what the results are, you are a strong good person and great things will come of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen to Kim. I couldn't have said it better. Choose to move ahead no matter what.

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete