Friday, August 3, 2012

Waze


Since I drive go bit for my job (this week alone was nearly 800 miles in three days), I love when I can find technology that helps me get to my location efficiently. When I discovered this little unknown app called “Waze”, Mr. M and I tried it on our vacation to Florida early this summer.

The way it works is pretty simple. Once you download the app, you can input the place where you plan to travel to and it not only gives you directions like a GPS but it tells you were accidents, traffic and police are along your route. Best of all – it’s free!

I was not asked to write this recommendation (or paid) but thought that this was a great way to save money (aka not get a ticket) while you travel. Here’s a video that shows some of their new features.



No comments:

Post a Comment