Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Giving it to God

I'm having a hard time with giving over my worries, fears and frankly - tears - over to God this week. The nurse that has our test results is on vacation, followed by the next week when the doctor goes on vacation so Mr. M and I stay in this financial limbo for another few weeks. We're paying off debt like we planned but my type-A self wold like to set a financial plan for the rest of the year like yesterday and this waiting game is killing me.

In other fun news, a friend that I had confided in about our health issues has basically ended our friendship this month making me feel like a leper. I guess she thinks male infertility spreads from the wife to friends so something pathetically silly like that but to say that my feelings are hurt is an understatement. She is pregnant after years of infertility and I guess thinks that I can't handle her news. How many other friends will ditch me under the umbrella of "trying to protect me", I'll never know as I'm not telling another soul for a very long time.

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. I know what it's like to have "friends" walk away when the times get tough. But I've also found that new friends have popped up just when I need them most. God is good!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that. Sarah is right. When someone walks out on you, a new friend will enter your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, what a selfish witch, okay there I said it for you! She just doesn't want you raining on her parade. She might actually think she is doing you a favor, but we all know the type. What a shallow reason to end a friendship. I am praying for you and I know in my heart that this will turn to good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a 'friend' you can do without!

    ReplyDelete