Friday, July 8, 2011

Better than Expected!

smile Pictures, Images and Photos
{via}

We finally received word from Mr. M’s doctor and the news was better than expected. As of today, Mr. M will not need surgery (whoo!) and will be on medicine for the next three months. I am THRILLED that this is the plan as I did not want Mr. M to have surgery at all so this is a blessing. By giving Mr. M some medicine indicates to me that there is a chance that we could get pregnant which is uplifting.

So we have a plan. Stick to the snowball, knock down some debt and revisit the doctor in October. Okay – I can do that.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I have been praying for you! This is going to work out, one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what it's like, as my wife and I struggled with this same thing. Now we have two boys. I will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete