Monday, October 4, 2010

R&R

I was forced into a little R&R this weekend as I decided to “eat the pavement” when I took a tumble while running. Not only did it hurt my ego but I now have two scrapped knees as well as a messed up right hand which cut down on my typing until this morning.

I seriously felt like Peter Griffin in the first few seconds of the clip below as I laid there trying to figure out how A) I was going to get up and B) how I was going to schlep myself home as a bloody mess.



Needless to say my grand plans for the weekend (which included studying for my midterm) were halted as I became a couch potato and tried to sleep off the pain. It’s a blessing that we know a few athletic trainers that were able to come to my rescue so I didn’t have to go to the emergency clinic saving us from a doctor’s bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment