Thursday, September 16, 2010

Top Ten

Photo Credit
Over the last few months, I’ve become even more frugal than before. These are my top ten favorite things that I learned over this past summer.

1. I love making my own bread.
2. I started to sew again.
3. During our month of not eating out, my husband and I reconnected since we were home and not distracted.
4. My homemade egg sandwich is much better than a McDonald’s Egg McMuffin in the morning.
5. Starbucks has returned to being a special treat and I now feel rewarded when I purchase a drink there.
6. I discovered that saving only $20 or less at the supermarket is not enough.
7. I can see my debt shrinking at an amazing rate!
8. As long as my friends and I are together, it doesn’t really matter where we are - gossip is still gossip.
9. I feel smarter when I pay with cash than I do with plastic.
10. I am more appreciative of the things I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment